We Are Open & Safer Than Ever!
As always, the health and safety of our staff and patients is our highest priority. Our COVID-19 Policy includes the following safety steps:
- We require everyone entering the clinic to wear a mask (including Doctors and LLFEC Team Members)
- Rigorous disinfection and sanitation protocol of equipment, eye wear and common area
- All eye wear selections will be done one-on-one with a Stylist and disinfected right after
- Breath shields on slit lamps
- We may request patients to wash or sanitize their hands multiple times throughout the visit
- Limit of one person per Stylist in the eye wear gallery
- Hand sanitizer is located at all points of communication
- For patient convenience and safety, curbside pick up and home delivery options are available.
During these uncertain times, we want to ensure you are still able to maintain healthy and hygienic contact lens habits, while keeping an adequate supply of lenses on hand. We are offering FREE at-home shipping on any supply of lenses for the next month.
The best prevention measure is still hand washing. Washing with soap and water for 20 seconds or more is the best defense, and will not only kill the virus but will REMOVE it from your hands.
Please take care of yourself and contact us if you have any concerns.
In good health,
Little Lake Family Eye Care Team